About Economics Tutor, Mr Anthony Fok
Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from National Institute of Education, Singapore.
Master of Education (Leadership, Policy and Change) from Monash University, Australia.
Pursuing Doctor of Education.
Membership in Professional Bodies
- Featured on 'The Sunday Times' newspapers as one of the five "most sought-after super tutors" in Singapore.
- Featured on 'The Friday Weekly' Chinese newspapers as an inspirational and dedicated teacher.
- Featured on 'The Sunday Times' newspapers as an "Economics tutor who puts theory into practice".
- Featured on 'TODAY' newspapers for views on "staying ahead of the academic race".
- Featured on 'MyPaper' and 'The Straits Times' newspapers for his views on the GCE 'A' level Economics ten-year-series.
- Featured on 'Singapore Business Review' magazine as a "top tutor who brings economics theories to life".
- Featured on 'Lianhe Wanbao' newspapers as a 'one-man show' Economics tutor who "wins students by word-of-mouth recommendation".
- Featured on 'Today's Parents' magazine for "educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology".
- Guest speaker on "Official 938LIVE" radio segment 'On the Job' - "Super tutor Anthony Fok sharing his experience as a full-time Economics tutor".
- Guest speaker on "Official 938LIVE" radio segment 'Dollars and Sense' - "Star Economics tutor Anthony Fok helping students make sense of dollars!"
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) - Highest Earning Economics Tutor in Singapore
- Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) - Author of most number of A-level Economics books
Member of the Economic Society of Singapore.
Member of the American Economic Association.
Member of the Economic Society of Australia.
Member of Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (Singapore).
Member of Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE).
Member of Educational Research Association of Singapore (ERAS).